ONLY 19K ORIGINAL MILES, GREAT UPGRADES AND SHOWROOM NEW
• Optional Premium Pkg Original $146,900 MSRP!
• Only driven 19,025 miles (around 1,800 mi/yr)
• 4.2 Liter DOHC FSI Direct Injection V8 @ 420HP
• R Tronic 6-speed Shift-able Automatic w/ Paddles
• Audi Quattro Permanent All-Wheel-Drive System
• Audi Double Wishbone Front and Rear Suspension with Magnetic Ride
Adaptive Damping System
• Mirror Factory Brilliant Red paint show waxed detailed
• Automatic rear spoiler and Bi-xenon head lights and upgraded
Carbon rear spoiler and front grill
• Great looking Limestone Gray, Power 10-way, Heated, Leather Sport
seat interior with optional "Enhanced Leather Package"
• Optional Carbon Fiber Sigma Interior Trim
• Factory gauges incl 9K RPM Tach 220MPH Speedo
• Multi-function, 3-spoke, flat-bottom, leather-wrapped Sport
• Ice-Cold Dual Electric Climate Control
• Optional Black Alcantara Headliner
• Optional Audi Navigation Plus AM/FM/CD/AUX Multimedia System with
• Optional Bang Olufsen Premium sound system
• Show ready detailed engine compartment with Optional Carbon Fiber
Engine Compartment Trim
• Loaded with options including Power Mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear
View Mirror, Park Assist Keyless entry with Factory Anti theft
• Electric Cruise Control Traction Control
• Sport Mode Button
• Electronic Stabilization Program (ESP)
• Servotronic Electromechanical Power Steering
• 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with ABS
• Upgraded 20" Avant Garde Wheels with High-Speed Radials
• Great sounding Factory Dual Exhaust
• Optional Premium Package, R Tronic 6-speed auto or manual,
• Show or drive this collector quality '09 Audi R8 Quattro
2009 Audi R8
Exterior Color:Brilliant red
Interior Color:Limestone Gray
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.