'70 MUSTANG MACH 1 SHAKER HOOD 1 OF 73!!!! •1 of 73 in this color
combination how many are left? (191,522 built in 70!)
• Professional, no expense spared, restoration (look under this
• Original, professionally rebuilt 351cid "M-Code" 4bbl V8
• Original, Rebuilt FMX C6 cruise-o-matic automatic
• Rebuilt original Heavy Duty Ford 9" rear differential with
• Mirror finish, Ultra-rare Medium gold metallic paint w/ Black
stripes show waxed and detailed
• Optional Black shaker ram air hood
• Beautiful Ginger clarion bucket seat interior
• Full factory gauges
• Mach 1 woodgrain console and clock
• Optional Rim blow woodgrain steering wheel
• Original factory AM/FM Stereo
• Original factory Ice-cold Air-conditioning A/C
• Optional fast ratio power steering
• Optional Power Disc brakes
• Magnum 500's wheels w/ BFG Radial T/A's
• Great sounding Flowmaster dual exhaust
• Highly detailed engine and trunk compartments
• Loaded w/ documentation like Deluxe Marti Report, copy of
original Ford invoice and owner's manual, 2 sets of keys. This is
how you buy an investment grade, collector quality, Mustang Mach
1970 Ford Mustang
Exterior Color:Medium Gold metallic
Interior Color:Ginger clarion buckets
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.