PLYMOUTH DUSTER 383 SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL!!!
• Original factory 340 car now with the big block 383 and loaded
• Rebuilt 383 big block-4bbl V-8 @375hp
• Rebuilt close ratio 4 speed transmission
• Sure Grip 8 � heavy duty rear end
• Optional fast ratio power steering
• Optional front disc brakes
• Lift off hood package functional fresh air scoop and hood
• New blue interior with matching carpets, door panels etc.
• Original AC car
• Great looking Blue sky paint color wet sanded, show waxed and
• Factory original dash with add on set of upgraded gauges
• Upgraded digital audio system
• Restored chrome and stainless trim
• Period correct Centerlines w/ new BFG radial T/A white letter
• Great sounding Hooker brand fender well headers and free flow
• Recently restored and detailed undercarriage (look under this
• 1 of only 2871 original 340 4 speed dusters
• This car is fast, stops well and looks great at a car show
• Show or just drive this super cool snaky fast Duster 383!
1972 Plymouth Duster
Exterior Color:Blue sky
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.