1951 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup. VIN: 6JPA4063. Strong running 235ci 6 cylinder engine. 3 speed manual transmission. 12 volt conversion. Manual Brakes / Manual steering. Nice Blue paint with black fenders and boards. Nice wood bed kit. Black interior. Upholstered door cards and headliner. Nice older frame off restoration. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Blue and Black paint.
• Wood Bed.
• 3 window cab.
• Electric conversion wipers.
• 16 steel wheels with new 6.50-16 wide white tires.
• Black Bench seat interior with nice seat cover and door panels.
• 3 speed manual on the column.
• Factory style gauges.
• Strong rebuilt 235ci, inline 6 cylinder engine.
• Dual carb setup with Edmunds custom aluminum intake.
• Split header / Dual into single muffler / Side exit exhaust.
• 3 speed manual transmission.
• Manual steering / Manual brakes (drums).
• Original, stock rear differential.
• Aluminum radiator.
• 12 Volt.
• The odometer reads 5,389 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Paperwork from restoration.
• Nice older frame off restoration.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.