70 CHEVELLE SS454 LOADED WITH OPTIONS !!! • Professional
Restoration of this SuperSport Chevelle (look under this car)
• Chevrolet Mark IV Rebuilt Big Block 454/ 360hp V8
• Cowl Induction with working flapper hood
• Optional Rebuilt Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission
• Heavy Duty 12-Bolt, Rear Differential with 3:31 Gears
• Optional F41 Performance Suspension
• Mirror Finish, Correct "28" Code, Fathom Blue Paint with White
Stripes, professionally show waxed and detailed
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Great looking Black Bucket seat interior with full factory
console and Horseshoe style shifter
• Original Chevelle SuperSport steering wheel
• Upgraded AM/FM Stereo
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Optional working cowl induction hood with correct fresh air-air
• Fast-Ratio Power Steering
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Original SuperSport wheels with High Speed BF Goodrich Radial
• Great sounding dual exhaust system with correct Super Sport
• Hi Power 454 big block V8, HD Flapper Hood and 2 sets of keys
• Show or drive this nicely optioned Legendary 1970 Chevelle
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle
Exterior Color:Fathom Blue w/ White Stripes
Interior Color:Black Bucket Seat Interior
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.