For Sale is a 1969 Dodge Super Bee. This car is an excellent driver. It was originally a 383 car with an Auto trans. It has been converted to a 440 six-pack, 4 speed. Details below.
- 440 six-pack, aluminum heads, sheet-metal valve covers, Competition Cam & Solid lifters, Shaft mounted Roller Rockers
- The car was converted to a 4-speed trans, A-833 18 spline with 4th gear overdrive. Conversion work performed by Passon Performance in PA
- RAM dual clutch, 11" pressure plate, hydraulic actuated
- The shifter, bell-housing, brackets and everything else for the conversion was either new or Refurbished like new
- Manual brakes, wilwood up front, rear stock drum
- Rear is either a 3.55 or 3.73, not sure
- Power Steering, brand new Borgeson power steering box
- New 165 amp one-wire alternator
- Lights work, Blinkers and Flashers work, Horn works, lighter works for phone charging
- It has a brand new Stinger Hood, with hinges, no springs, hood clips in the front
- Wiring harness appears to be fairly new
- White and Black interior in Excellent condition. White bucket seats, Wht/Blk door panels, Black Rug
- New streaming Audio system, Bluetooth, Kicker speakers front and rear, Kenwood sub-woofer and amp
- Back tires are wider than standard, look great under car. The car sits more neutral than not, a little higher in the back, but sits nicely.
Cooper tires, good shape
I have sold numerous cars online over the years and take care of all of my cars like no other. No disappointments here. If you are interested, have any questions, or would like to see additional pictures, please message me and I'll try to respond as soon as possible.