This has to be one of the most striking Porsche 911 Turbo's
available. Looks, feels and smells as though it could be brand new,
with only 20,050 miles. Immaculate all around. Not only did this
911 come well-optioned when new, it has been tastefully updated
with the best aftermarket performance and aesthetic options to make
this Guards Red beauty truly one-of-a-kind.
Check out some of the highlights below and give Art & Speed a call
to put this beauty in your garage! 901-850-0507
- Alcantara Interior Trim
- Sport Chrono Plus Package
- Adaptive Sport Seats and Full Leather from the Factory
- Rear Axle Lock Differential
- Console and Interior Accents Finished in Guards Red
- Gemballa Interior
- Tech Art Body Kit
- Moton Club Sport Adjustable Suspension
- GMG Harness Bar
- Tech 1 110 wheels with Michelin Super Sport Tires
- Cobb Accessport v3 with custom 100 octane tune
- ECS Carbon Fiber Intake
- Evolution Motorsports 620/650r package with optional sport
- Full hood, front fenders, roof, front bumper and side mirrors
protected by PPF
- Full paint correction and ceramic coating
2007 Porsche 911
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.