67 PLYMOUTH GTX MATCH #'S, DOCUMENTED, RESTORED! • Considered the
Gentleman's Muscle Car, Spectacular find and beautifully
• Incredible documentation
• Original broadcast sheet-Original owners manual-Original Certi
• 5" Thick binder of receipts and paperwork
• Rebuilt #'s matching Super Commando 440ci @ 375HP / 480 ft lb of
• Factory correct Aluminum HD 727 Torqueflite automatic
• Factory 4 Barrel Carburetor with factory dual snorkel "Super
Commando" Pie Plate air cleaner
• Factory original HD 8 3/4 Rear end with 3.23 gears, great for the
street and highway
• Optional Factory Ice Cold Air conditioning, it wasn't just
• Great looking Blue bucket seat console interior
• Optional Factory console and console mounted shifter
• Factory Gauges
• Original AM Radio
• Mirror finish paint show waxed and polished
• Factory Dual GTX hood scoops
• All Chrome and stainless in amazing condition
• Factory Magnum 500 wheels and Period correct Redline radials
• Great looking Factory "Pit Stop" Style Gas filler cap
• Detailed engine compartment
• Detailed trunk with Mat and correct spare and tire jack
• Great sounding Flowmaster Dual exhaust with chrome tips
• Optional quick ratio power steering
• Show or drive this amazing fully restored and documented 440
powered GTX this the way to buy a great Mopar.
1967 Plymouth GTX
Interior Color:Blue Buckets
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.