1973 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE 454 MATCHING #'S LOADED WITH OPTIONS!
• Photo documented frame off restoration (Look under this car!)
• Last year for chrome bumper!
• Just like it rolled off the showroom floor, born with 454, air
conditioning and great 70's style
• Only 15% of total build was 454 so this could be 1 of only 742
convertibles! (30464 total built that year!) . How many originals
• Great looking metallic burgundy paint, show waxed and
• Correct original #'s matching LS4 454 cid V-8
• Optional Matching #'s Turbo 400 Automatic transmission
• Optional and factory rare optional Air Conditioning
• Fully independent rear differential with 4 wheel fully
• Great looking tan leather bucket seat interior with full factory
• Full array of factory gauges including 160 mph speedo ,tach,
oil,temp,volts and fuel
• Corvette 3 spoke stainless and wood steering wheel
• Optional tilt column steering wheel
• Optional power windows
• Great looking interior matching tan convertible top for open air
• Show ready detailed engine compartment with dress up
• Factory 4 wheel power disc brakes
• Optional power steering
• Chrome 15" Rally wheels with hi speed white letter radials
• Great sounding dual exhaust with correct tips
• Show or drive this investment grade collector quality 73 Corvette
Convertible 454 with factory Air Conditioning
1973 Chevrolet Corvette
Interior Color:Tan leather Bucket Seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.