'05 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA CABRIOLET "S"
• Original $102,225 MSRP Clean Car-Fax and Loaded with Options!
• Only driven around 1,800 miles/year!
• Porsches legendary 3.8 liter Flat-6 @ 355hp
• Factory 6 speed close ratio manual transmission
• Mirror finish, extra cost Factory Porsche Arctic Silver Metallic
paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• Full Power Folding, Hide-Away Black Convertible Top
• Optional great looking, 16-way adaptive sport black leather,
heated, power, bucket seat interior w/ factory console
• Optional black full leather interiror inc dash-console-door
• Full factory gauges including 8K RPM Tach and 200MPH digital
• Leather wrapped Carrera tilt steering wheel
• Ice-Cold Electric Climate Control A/C
• Bose Factory AM/FM/CD Stereo system with Navigation and Premium
• Loaded with options including Power Windows, Power Locks, Power
• Factory Keyless-Entry
• Optional Sport Chrono Plus package w/ PSM ASR
• 4-wheels power disc brakes with ABS and Red Porsche Calipers
• Fast-ratio, rack + pinion power steering
• Factory Porsche 19" Wheels with High-Speed Radials
• Great Sounding Sport Exhaust with Quad Tips
• Owners manuals and second key
Show or Drive this Collector Quality, Iconic '05 Porsche 911
2005 Porsche 911
Exterior Color:Artic Silver
Interior Color:Black full leather interior
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.