'65 SHELBY 427 COBRA BRITISH RACING GREEN SUPERCAR! •
Professionally built only 537 miles!
• FORD 347 V8 STROKER Fuel Injected engine with Edelbrock Aluminum
Victor Jr Heads @ 450+HP
• MSD Pro billet Distributor MSD Ignition and wires
• High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator with dual Electric Fans
• Heavy duty close ratio 5-speed transmission
• Heavy Duty Ford 8.8 Rear Differential with a 3.73 rear gear
• Mirror finish British racing Green paint with White stripes,
polished and show waxed
• Iconic S/C Hood Scoop
• Traditional Style Front mount Oil cooler and shroud
• LeMans style Gas Filler Cap
• "Race" Black Drivers Roll Bar
• Sun visors and Wind Wings
• Correct Front and Rear Bumperettes
• Great looking Black bucket seats interior with black carpets and
Black leather wrapped dash
• 4 Point Racing Harnesses
• Full complement of original Style Smiths gauges including 180mph
reverse counter speedo and 8K rpm tach
• Short Throw Shifter
• 3 spoke Leather wrapped steering wheel
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• 4 wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
• Fast ratio modern rack + pinion steering
• Great looking 17" Halibrand Style wheels with 275/40's out back
and 255/40's upfront
• AMAZING side pipe sounds W / Black ceramic coated pipes
• Sounds great and handles great, when you drive this car you are
part of it
• Hoop / Scoop / Pipes and stripes wrapping a 450+HP V8 and 5 speed
Cobra what more could you ask for ?
• Branded title for antique titling purposes
• Show or just enjoy driving this Iconic, '65 Shelby 427 Cobra
there is nothing else like it........
1965 Shelby Cobra
Exterior Color:British racing green
Interior Color:Black Bucket Seat Interior
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.