- 3" Chop w/ 1 Off Red Crystal Metallic paint - Detailed engine bay
- MSD electronic ignition - 383ci Stroker Motor--chrome dressed -
TH400 Automatic Transmission - All Steel Body - Electronic Power
Steering - Power Brakes - Power Windows - Vintage Air Conditioning
- Leather Buckskin Interior w/ Glide Seat - Trunk finished in same
- Ford 9" rear end w/ cruising gears - Headers w/ 2.5" dual exhaust
- Original frame boxed w/ Mustang II front end - Custom Built to
drive & enjoy
1936 Ford Custom
Interior Color:Candy Red
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.