'70 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T 383 PISTOL GRIP 4 SPEED, MATCH #'S!
• Documented, Show Ready Restoration of this stunning R/T
• Original Matching #'s Chrysler 383cid Magnum V8 with 4-BBL Carb @
• Optional "A31" High Performance package w/ sure grip 8 3/4 axle,
hemi suspension handling package and 3:91 gears,
• Optional 26" Radiator and 7 blade torque drive fan w/shroud
• Optional D21 HD 4-Speed Manual floor shift A833 Transmission W/
Iconic Pistol Grip Shifter
• Mirror finish, Correct "B7" Code, Medium Blue paint show waxed
• Great Looking High-Back Black Bucket seats interior
• Optional "A62"Rallye instrument cluster including 8K RPM tach,
150 mph speedo clock!
• Original R/T 3-spoke wood grain steering wheel
• Original "R11" AM radio
• Restored Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Original "G33" Chrome side view mirrors
• Upgraded 15" rally wheels w/ period correct Goodyear polyglas
radials and original 14" color matched steel wheels too,
• Original broadcast sheet
• Great Sounding, "N41"Dual exhaust with correct "N42" Bright
• 383 Magnum V8, 4-Speed Pistol Grip Shifter, "B7" Dark Blue,
documented and 2 sets of keys too!
• This is how you buy an investment grade, collector quality, '70
1970 Dodge Challenger
Exterior Color:B7 Medium blue metallic
Interior Color:Black Bucket Seat Interior
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.