A Recently finished complete frame off restoration of a 1957 pickup completed by S&J Kustoms in Owensboro Ky. Completed in 2018 by previous owner. I have only owned this truck for a year, fixing most of the bugs discovered. It runs great and should show very well.
some features include.
1. A 454 Big Block engine Dynoed at 520 HP 5500 RPM 560 lb-ft torque @3000 RPM
built by Lykins Motorsports can provide build sheet upon request.
2. FITech fuel injection
3. MSD coil and ignition
4.vintage A/C and heater (needs service)
5.Custom auto sound with speakers under seat. (Needs adjustment)
6. Ford 9in 3.70 gears tracloc posi with 31 spline axles
7. 700R4 with overdrive and Locar shifter.
8. Cragar chrome quick trick wheels
9. Mustang II front end with power rack and pinion steering.
10. 4 wheel disc brakes
11. Custom exhaust with ceramic coated headers.
12. Custom wood bed with inner tub wheel wells.
13. Fuel tank relocated under bed behind rear axle 19 gal tank.
14. Over size aluminum radiator with additional elec fans for cooling.
15. Auto meter gauge package with external tac.
16. Ron Francis wiring with 15” tilt steering wheel.
1957 Chevrolet 3100
Restoration History:Fully Restored
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.