'17 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE GRANSPORTSQ4 • Original $128K MSRP and
only driven around 5K miles a year
• Ferrari-built, 3.0 Liter Twin Turbo V6 @ 404 HP!
• Close-ratio 8-Speed Automatic
• Q4 Intelligent All Wheel Drive
• Factory optional, Mirror finishGrigio Maratea Metallescentpaint
professionally show waxed
• Factory Power Sunroof with matching cover
• Great looking Rosso Leather Seat power heated memory bucket seat
• Carbon Fiber trim and Full Factory Console
• Factory gauges including 190MPH Speedo 8K RPM Tach, Clock and
• Power Tilt Telescopic Leather steering wheel
• Premium, AM/FM/CD/USB/AUX Multimedia, touch-screen stereo with
Navigation, Bluetooth and Steering wheel controls
• Electronic Dual Climate Control with Ice-Cold A/C and Rear Seat
• 3 driving modes including Sport, Ice, Normal
• Traction Control Cruise Control
• Fully loaded with Options including Automatic HID Headlights,
Automatic Windows, Fog lights, Power Locks, Power Folding Mirrors,
Power Parking Brake, Park assist, Back up Camera, Keyless Entry and
• Heavy Duty 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with ABS and Red
• Fast-ratio Electronic assist power steering
• Factory 20" Alloys with Pirelli P-Zero High-Speed Radials
• Factory dual exhaust that changes from luxury to sport growl with
the push of a button!
• Ferrari-built 3.0L Twin Turbo V6, 8-speed Shiftable Auto, All
Wheel Drive, Clean Carfax and loaded with Options!
• This is how you buy a '17 Maserati Quattroporte Gransport SQ4
2017 Maserati Quattroporte
Exterior Color:Grigio Maratea Metallescent
Interior Color:Rosso Leather
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.