- Beautifully restored 1970 Pontiac GTO Restomod
- 455 cubic inch Butler Performance crate engine (Very
- FAST electronic fuel injection
- Serpentine belt system
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Air conditioning
- Power steering
- Power 4-wheel disc brakes
- Ford 9'' rear end said to be 3.75 ratio and positraction(not
- Ridetech adjustable air ride suspension
- Upgraded front tubular A-arms
- Ram Air III hood
- 17'' Foose wheels
Please visit our website CarsRememberWhen.com to view full photo
gallery and a video of the vehicle running.
Do you have a car collection? Are you wanting to sell a few cars or
the entire collection? We are a buyer! Please contact us about
1970 Pontiac GTO
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.