1970 Dodge Charger. VIN: XH29G0G142619. Great running 440 V8 engine (originally a 318 car). 727 automatic transmission. Power steering / Power front disc brakes. Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Nice Copper paint with White bucket seat interior. Very solid underneath. Runs and drives great. No fender tag.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Copper paint.
• 15" Gray centered Torq Thrust wheels with 245/60/15,275/60/15 tires.
• Factory style, White interior.
• Bucket seats / Aftermarket floor shifter.
• Strong running 440 V8 engine (originally a 318 car).
• 727 Torqueflite, 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Factory 8 3/4 rear end.
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 51903 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Solid 1970 Charger.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.