'79 PONTIAC TRANS AM
• Well maintained, documented, Iconic T/A with 52,205 Miles (less
than 1200 miles a year)!!
• Legendary, GM T/A 6.6 Liter V8 with 4BBL Carb
• GM Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential with Posi-traction
• Mirror finish, Mayan Red Paint professionally show waxed
• Custom Airbrushed flamed Iconic Trans Am Phoenix and Shaker
• Great looking, Oyster Bucket seat interior with full console and
• Machine Turned Aluminum Rally Dash w/ 8K RPM Tach 100MPH
• Trans Am 3-spoke red leather steering wheel with tilt column
• Delco AM/FM Radio
• Ice-cold Factory Air Conditioning A/C
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Correct Mat Spare
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra-Sharp, Fast Ratio, Power Steering
• Optional Radial Tuned Suspension
• Iconic Trans Am Snowflake wheels with raised white letter
• Great sounding dual exhaust with correct Stinger tips
• Well documented low mile Iconic Trans Am with build sheet,
PHS documents, window sticker and original stereo!
• Show or drive this original collector quality '79 Trans Am
1979 Pontiac Firebird
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.