1972 De Tomaso Pantera. Vin: THPNMR02699. High performance 351C V8 engine (numbers matching block). ZF 5 speed manual transmission. ZF transaxle rear with upgraded suspension. Cold air conditioning. Manual rack and pinion steering. 4 wheel disc brakes. Show quality Black paint and body. Black bucket seat interior (seat covers have been recovered). Polished aluminum wheels. Very solid underneath and has no rust issues. Runs and drives excellent.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Show quality Black paint and body (High quality).
• Staggered 16” & 17” Campagnolo style polished aluminum wheels.
• Michelin 225/50/16-335/35/17 tires.
• Very clean Black bucket seat interior.
• Center console with gated floor shifter.
• RCI racing harnesses.
• Very original interior minus the seat covers and racing harnesses.
• High performance 351C V8 engine (Fully built / Numbers matching block).
• ZF 5 speed manual transmission.
• ZF transaxle with upgraded suspension.
• Manual rack and pinion steering / 4 wheel disc brakes.
• Cold Air conditioning.
• 43,989 actual miles.
• High quality Pantera / Runs and drives excellent.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.