1957 Chevrolet 210. VIN:VB57F183405. Great running 283 V8 engine (not the original engine). 2 speed powerglide automatic transmission. Manifolds / Dual exhaust. Power steering / Power front disc brakes. Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans. Cold Air Conditioning. Nice Sierra Gold paint with 2 tone bench seat interior. Electric wiper conversion / Retrosound radio / TIlt steering column. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Sierra Gold / Ivory paint.
• 17" Polished American Racing Torq Thrust wheels with 215/55/17-235/55/17 tires.
• Nice factory style 2 tone interior.
• Bench seat / Column shift / TIlt steering column.
• Electric wiper conversion / Retrosound radio.
• Great running 283 V8 engine (not the original engine).
• 2 Speed Powerglide transmission.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust.
• Aftermarket AC (blows cold)
• Power Steering / Power front disc brakes.
• Aluminum radiator / Dual electric fans.
• Odometer shows 91,037 (actual mileage is unknown)
• Very nice 1957 Chevy.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.