Click here to view high resolution photos
PACCAR 8.9-liter PX-9 300 horsepower engine, 860lb/ft torque
Allison 3000HS 6-speed automatic transmission
Custom fabricated rear box enclosure with hydraulic lift gate
Exhaust brake, air suspension, multiple side and rear backup
Remote winch, dual A/C units, LED lighting
Like new - only 33,000 miles
Transporting your special vehicle should be an easy and relaxing
decision, ensuring that your prized mode of transportation is
secure, protected, and easy to move from one place to another.
Porsche of Chandler, Arizona thought the same about their
customer's prized automobiles and decided instead of using a normal
tow vehicle they would use this: a custom auto transporter.
Prepared to be a one-person operation, every option has been
tailored to ensure that it is as easy as it gets to load vehicles
onto this personal transporter.
Built on a Kenworth T270 chassis, this special transporter was
optioned with items to make the process of loading, unloading, and
driving the transporter an ease for the driver. Optioned with a
8.9-liter diesel PACCAR engine with 300hp and 860lb/ft of torque,
an Allison 3000HS 6-speed automatic transmission, exhaust brake,
and air ride suspension, the Kenworth is an easy-to-drive
transporter. As a premiere Porsche dealer that wasn't enough. A
custom-designed box was built for the truck, complete with a
roll-out platform for easy loading. Once it was completed, the
Kenworth was sold to its current owner, who underwent a series of
changes to be set up for kart racing.
All of the interior cabinetry, TV's, complete race awning, vinyl
side skirts, and complete setup of Kiwi tile make this transporter
perfect for race events, track days, or even product promotion. The
garage space is loaded with cabinets and work benches featuring
power supplied by an 8kW Onan generator, onboard air compressor and
Dual split A/C systems. The interior has a commercial grade
electric rear door to close off the interior when the liftgate is
open, rubber round dot flooring and LED lights. With only 33,000
miles, the Kenworth is in immaculate condition.
Motorsports often requires specialty equipment and this custom
transporter is a great example of how an event ready transporter
can greatly improve a motorsport experience. With plenty of space,
ample storage for your supplies on the side storage boxes, modern
technology to make driving and maneuvering easier, all while only
being driven 33,000 miles, this Kenworth truck is almost like brand
2016 Kenworth Truck Chassis:
• VIN: 2NKHHJ6X1GM132900
• 33,000 original miles.
• Overall transporter dimensions: 36'4"' long x 12'-10" tall x 102"
• 10,000lb capacity front axle.
• 16,000lb capacity air ride rear axle.
• Engine: Paccar PX-9 300HP 860 ft/lb
• Transmission: Allison 300HS automatic transmission.
• Wheel base approximately 272"
• Dual air ride seats
• Custom upper fairing on top of cab.
• Alcoa forged 22.5" Dura-Bright aluminum wheels
• Chrome heated mirrors
• Reverse and shop cameras
• 56-gallon diesel fuel tank.
• AM/FM Bluetooth and USB radio.
• Upgraded Suspension with custom valved monotube FOX Shocks.
Fully Enclosed Van Body:
• Overall van body dimensions: 27' long x 145" tall x 102"
• Inside shop area dimensions: 25'6" long x 101" tall x 98" wide.
(89" wide and 89" tall at rear door opening.)
• Lightweight aluminum tube frame construction
• Aluminum sheet interior and exterior finish panels
• Custom formed extruded aluminum upper rails
• 30" Side door into garage area with integrated steps
• Reinforced heavy duty roof structure - observation deck
Custom Belly Box Storage:
• (2) Open Curbside lockable boxes: 48" Wide x 33" Tall x 23"
• (2) Open Roadside lockable boxes: 48" Wide x 33" Tall x 23"
• Full carpeted belly boxes with integrated LED lighting
• Lightweight Aluminum extrusion constructed hydraulic liftgate
platform: 135" long x 90.5" wide
• 18" flip over approach ramp
• Platform operates from ground level up to deck height allowing
lower indoor headroom clearance requirements.
• 12v hydraulic power unit located in the curbside rear belly
• (2) Dedicated group 34 batteries
• Shop area with LED 12V lights, undercabinet lighting and load
• Base cabinets with workbenches, drawer cabinet, large vertical
cabinets, upper cabinets
• (2) 42" Samsung TV monitors
• White aluminum panel interior wall finish with 30" lower carpeted
• S-track tie down provisions on walls and floor
• Commercial grade small coined textured flooring
• Dual split unit Air conditioning systems with 4 airflow assist
fans mounted in front wall upper cabinet
• Powered commercial grade all aluminum rear curtain style roll up
• Current configuration open floor space: 71" Wide x 19'9" (Rear
74" open 98" wide)
• Full insulation in walls and ceiling and ceramic exterior roof
• 8kW Diesel Onan generator mounted in front roadside belly
• Full custom stainless steel generator exhaust up the front of box
to roof to keep fumes away from pit area or under awning
• Generator fuel supply connector to truck tanks
• Dedicated generator start battery/house battery
• Main electrical distribution panel located in shop upper
• 50-amp automatic transfer switch between shore power and
• 30A 110V shore power connection cable and 110V 15amp adapter
• (4) interior 110V receptacles integrated into workbenches
• (6) 110v receptacles in belly boxes
• Liftgate battery charger
• House battery charger
Air Compressor Package:
• Air compressor located in second belly box from the front on
• Outlets located at the compressor, Curbside Front and Curbside
rear belly box
Custom Awning Package:
• Full custom 20' projection x 35' race canopy system
• Awning frame is all clear anodized aluminum construction with
quick pin set up
• All poles store inside transporter on custom aluminum wall
mounted rack system
• Canopy is white in color and includes full side walls and
optional hospitality panels
• Full complement of black vinyl side skirts that attach to truck
and extend to the ground and cover rear tires on transporter
• Full Kiwi tile system for complete ground area under awning with
custom storage cart