- Beautifully restored 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 2Dr post body style in 905 code Laurel Green
- 438 Stroker V8 engine with dual quads
- Excellent headers and dual exhaust system
- The rear end is said to be an Eaton Posi unit with 3.55 gears
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Power steering
- Hotchkis suspension upgrades in the rear
- Newer wheels and tires
Please visit our website CarsRememberWhen.com to view full photo
gallery and a video of the vehicle running.
Do you have a possible restoration project? Please contact us
regaurding your car and how we may help.
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.