- Restomod 1965 Ford F100 custom
- 510 cubic inch Ford V8 with Edelbrock Performer RPM heads
- FAST fuel injection system
- Ford C6 automatic transmission with Gear Vendors overdrive
- Ford 9in rear end said to have 3.08 gears
- Vintage A/C
- Power rack and pinon steering
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- RideTech air ride suspension
- Custom TMI suede and Ultraleather interior with modern audio
- Tastefully modified body with white and charcoal paint
- 19 and 20-inch Boyd Coddington V-Twin wheels
Please visit our website CarsRememberWhen.com to view full photo
gallery and a video of the vehicle running.
Do you have a possible restoration project? Please contact us
regaurding your car and how we may help.
1965 Ford F100
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.