PRICE REDUCED FOR SALE!!!
A break from ultra-modern cookie cutter cars and gas-guzzling trucks, this car is a fun ride with a tight turning radius, easy on gas and low in mileage. The original Champagne paint is as glossy as it was when new. The top legal level of black-out film has protected the interior from Arizona's and the seats, steering wheel, carpet, console, visors, and seat belts are all original, all in perfect condition. Even the dashboard looks brand new. Seeing is believing.
- When I bought the car it had 59,964 miles. It now has 70,050
- Just bought new tires
- I have a six month old Carfax Report.
- Original paint. Has been garaged all its life
- 15 inch Borbet wheels.
- Windows tinted to top of legal specs
- The visor lights, instrument panel, door locks, and electric windows work like new.
- An Alpine CD player is currently installed.
- Original Becker radio/cassette player and original First Aid Kit is included.
- Photos of interior, dashboard, carpet, visors, engine compartment, trunk, show immaculate condition.
- Original G. Daimler windshield sticker.
- The sunroof needs fixing.
- The muffler needs replacing.
- Everything else is in good working order.
- Photo of a few hard-to-see dings on the rear door.
- If you appreciate the good old days, when cars were built to last, try this Mercedes 190E. You’ll like it. Contact me and find out for yourself.