'71 DODGE "SHAKER HOOD" CHALLENGER R/T 426 HEMI $150K SPENT!!!
• Stunning Professional Nut and Bolt Restoration done to a concours
quality level on this original R/T (look under this car!)
• 2 Fender Tag Car loaded with options and what a great driving car
as a result of all of those
• Correct factory "SHAKER" Hood cold air induction setup
• Upgraded Fresh MEGA racing block (world products) 426 HEMI @
500hp ( 1000hp capable)
• Upgraded fresh Modern HD Tremec 5 speed transmission w/ Iconic
Pistol Grip Shifter for great highway cruising
• Upgraded original optional 26" Radiator
• Chrysler Heavy Duty DANA 60 Rear Differential with 3.73 Gears
• Mirror finish, Correct "EV2" Code, Hemi Orange paint show waxed
detailed+ Matte Black R/T Side Stripe
• Optional Light Package and Dual Mirrors
• Great Looking High-Back Black Bucket seats with factory console
• Upgraded modern vintage air brand cold Air-conditioning and
• Optional Rallye gauges including 8K RPM tach, 150mph speedo TIC
• Original R/T 3-spoke woodgrain steering wheel
• Factory AM / FM Radio with rear speakers
• Brand new Interior Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Show ready detailed engine compartment / undercarriage /
• Optional fast ratio power Steering
• Power Front Disc Brakes
• Great looking optional Rear Go Wing and Front spoilers
• Detailed Trunk with correct mat and rare inflate a spare and
• 15" rally wheels w/ Goodyear Polyglas
• Great Sounding, Dual exhaust with correct quad tips
•This how you buy a no expense spared restored '71 Hemi R/T
Challenger, nothing draws a crowd like HEMI Orange Challenger with
Hemi and the hood up !
1971 Dodge Challenger
Exterior Color:Hemi Orange
Interior Color:Black bucket
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.