1972 Chevrolet Chevelle. VIN: 1D37H28614126. Great running 350 V8 engine (original engine). Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission. Tubular front upper control arms. 10 bolt rear end. Factory AC (needs diagnostics / repair). Power steering / Power brakes (front discs). Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers. Nice Turquoise paint with Black Bucket seat interior. Center console / Floor shifter. Retro style radio. Very solid underneath. Runs and drives great. Protect-o-plate / Warranty paper / Chevrolet new purchase letter / Dealership inspection sheet.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Turquoise paint (was originally Brown).
• 14" SS wheels with 225/70/14 tires.
• Cowl hood.
• Nice Black interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console / Floor shifter.
• Retro style radio.
• Numbers matching 350 V8 engine (runs great).
• Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Tubular front upper control arms.
• Factory AC (needs diagnostic / repair).
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers.
• The odometer reads 45,695 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very solid Chevelle / Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.