1968 Chevrolet Camaro. VIN: 124378N345954. Great running 327 V8 engine. Muncie 4 speed manual transmission. 10 bolt rear end. Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power steering / Power brakes. Aftermarket front tubular control arms. Nice Copper paint with Black vinyl top and White Stripes. RS front end (electric conversion). Black bucket seat interior / Center console with gauges. Tilt steering column. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Copper paint (was originally Red).
• Black vinyl top / White Stripes.
• RS front end (electric conversion).
•15 Torq Thrust wheels with 225/60-255/60 tires.
• Nice Black interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console with gauges.
• Tilt steering column.
• Great running 327 V8 engine (not the original engine).
• Muncie 4 speed manual transmission.
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• 10 bolt rear end.
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• Aftermarket front tubular control arms.
• The odometer reads 1,081 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.