1967 Chevrolet Camaro in excellent condition! Very original, clean, and solid Camaro. 350 V8 engine and Powerglide transmission. Runs and drives great. Factory options include: power steering, power brakes, rear defroster, heat / air conditioning, and the N34 option code walnut grained steering wheel.
Recent work and upgrades have been documented with receipts in hand and include:
- Repainted in 2020
- Edlebrok ASV2 carburetor and aluminum intake
- HEI distributor with electronic ignition
- Cold Case aluminum radiator and electric fan kit. Note that the fan wiring is installed; however, a new mechanical clutch fan is currently on the car
- Motor rebuild including machining, cylinders, gaskets, aluminum roller rockers, aluminum tall valve covers, etc.
- New belts
- 2.5" Flowmaster Super 40 exhaust
- New water pump and thermostat
- New OER starter
- 100A chrome plated one wire alternator and 8 gauge wiring
- Optima red top battery
- New carpet and refinished floor pans
Quadrajet carburetor and intake manifold, 61A alternator, and spare tire that were installed on the vehicle previously are also available.