1965 Chevy Impala
Driving and pretty much ready to cruise! A great car for someone who wants to tinker and make it their own.
98% finished ready to go, main things it still needs doing are left rear window, connecting lights and couple of interior parts like roof lining (supplied).
This was a project of mine that I got 98% finished but I'm splitting my time between the US and Australia and unfortunately don't have the time to finish it off.
Work done in the last year:
- Full respray finished in Dec 2021
- Front springs and shock absorbers all round
- Rebuilt brakes all round
- New front ball joints and tie rods
- Strong HP small block Chevy with th350 transmission
- Edelbrock 750 carb
- MSD electronic ignition
- Tires 90% tread
- Champion radiator and electronic fan
- New carpets
- New front door cards
- New interior door handle set and all new locks
- Floor pan rust repair behind drivers seat
- New rear tailight lenses
- New seal kit comes with car
Located Phoenix AZ but can help out of state buyer organize transport. 24k ono