1965 Ford Mustang. Vin:5F07D180017. Fuel Injected 302ci (5.0) V8 engine / T5 5 Speed manual transmission. Power steering / Power 4 wheel disc brakes. 8.8 Rear end. Factory style GT exhaust. Nice Prairie Bronze paint. GT fog lights / GT stripes and badging. Palomino Pony bucket seat interior / Center console. Aftermarket Stereo under dash with factory in place. This is a June 1964 build Making this car a 1964.5.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Great body with nice code: "P" Prairie Bronze paint.
• Nice Chrome / Trim / Glass.
• GT style fog lamps, stripes, badging and tailpipes.
• 14" Stamped style steel wheels with 205/75-14 tires.
• Factory style Code "89" Palomino "Pony" interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console / Floor shifter.
• Bluetooth stereo mounted under dash
• Rally Pac.
• New Carpet and Dash pad.
• Modern 5.0L (302ci) Fuel Injected V8 engine conversion.
• T-5 5 Speed manual transmission.
• Ford 8.8' posi rear end with 3.27 gears.
• Manifolds / Factory style GT exhaust.
• Power steering / Power disc brakes (4 wheel discs).
• All new suspension and bushings.
• The odometer reads 45,720 miles (Actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very clean drivetrain conversion.
• Runs and drives great.
• Car is NOT a real GT.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.