1956 Oldsmobile 98 Holiday Coupe
As the step-up from Chevrolet in the GM lineup of cars, Oldsmobile was known for their quality and luxury line of cars. At the top of the Oldsmobile line-up in 1956 was the 98 Holiday Coupe. The beautiful lines, two tone paint scheme and extensive chrome makes this car stand out in the crowd. And equipped with convenience amenities such as power windows and seats, automatic transmission an more, drivers ride in luxury!
The car presented at auction is a very nice example ready for the owner/driver and features the following:
- 5 year current ownership
- Restored Prior to Current Ownership
- 324 Olds Rocket V8 engine rated at 240hp
- HydraMatic Transmission
- Power Windows, Power Seat and Power Antenna
- Drum Brakes All Around
- Wide Whitewall Tires
- Solid, Straight Body
- Stainless Trim and Chrome Bumpers present very well
- Carpet and Headliner in good condition
- Bench Seats front and rear
- Leather and cloth upholstery
- Rare Continental Kit adds to the commanding presence of this beautiful car
This absolutely beautiful car is perfect for the summertime cruise and is also an investment grade classic automobile.
This car has been consigned to the 7th Annual Salt Lake City Classic Car Auction hosted by the Classic Car Auction Group. The auction is Saturday, May 14 at the Mountain America Expo Center in Sandy, Utah. To consign your car and/or to register to bid on this and other cars in the auction go to http://www.classiccarauction.us.