ULTRA RARE HAND BUILT COLLECTIBLE 1 OF ONLY 101 BUILT
Lowest mileage one like it in the world driven less than 500 miles
• Incredible low production numbers of a true collectible.
• 5.0 liter Fuel injected High Output V-8
• Overdrive Automatic transmission,
• HD factory rear differential,
• Mirror finish Avanti Crimson red metallic paint show waxed and
• 4 passenger Cordovan leather power seat interior w/ seating for 4
with factory console
• Cordovan canvas power convertible top w/ matching boot
• Full array of factory Stewart Warner gauges including 160mph
speedo and 7K tach,
• Factory climate control modern air-conditioning AC and heat,
• Optional knock off Corvette alloys w/ high speed Michelin
• Fast ratio power steering,
• Power disc brakes,
• Great stainless and chrome
• Great sounding stainless dual exhaust with quad tips
• Upgraded digital hi-fi audio w/ backup camera, navigation,
• Power windows, power locks, cruise control,
• Tilt steering column w/ wood and stainless steering wheel
• Incredible styling, detailed original documentation and one of
less than 4600 produced how many are left ?
1989 Avanti Avanti
Exterior Color:Crimson red metallic
Interior Color:Cordovan leather
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.