'69 CHEVROLET YENKO Chevelle Pro Tour Build • Spectacular Frame Off
Restoration (look under this car )
• Chevrolet LS3 all aluminum block and heads Fuel Injected
• Optional Rebuilt 4-speed Automatic transmission
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mirror finish Lemans Blue paint with Grey YENKO stripes
Professionally Buffed, show waxed detailed
• New Black Bucket Yenko Logo seats with 4-speed automatic floor
shifter with full console and correct horseshoe shifter
• All new Yenko Logo Door Panels, Carpets and SS Dash
• Dakota digital gauges including speedo,Tach and fuel to provide
feedback on the engine and performance
Optional Upgraded modern Ice cold air conditioning and heat
•Upgraded AM/FM Digital Radio with upgraded speakers
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detailed trunk compartment
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra-sharp, fast-ratio, Power Steering
•Polished American Racing alloy wheels with High Speed Radials
• Great sounding Magnaflow Dual Exhaust System for great sound and
• Professionally Reproduced and Restored
• Show or Drive this '69 YENKO Chevelle LS 3 Pro Touring car
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
Exterior Color:Daytona Blue
Interior Color:Black Bucket Seat Interior
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.