76 CORVETTE PRO TOURING "CORVETTE SUMMER" SHOW CAR! • Original 1
family owned local Corvette !
• Pro touring Corvette with a 3 year $80K restoration custom build
(Seriously, look underneath this car!)
• Custom fresh 383 STROKER Engine upgraded with Chrome ProCharger
supercharger, aluminum heads @ approx. 500hp!
• Full Custom Endurashine Engine compartment dress up kit
• Custom chrome Serpentine belt system
• Upgraded Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
• Heavy Duty Posi rear w/ 3.73 gears with independent rear
• Upgraded polished tubular suspension components for optimum
handling and ride
• Dropped spindles (great stance) sway bars and coil over
•Wilwood upgraded 4 wheel power disc brakes
• $ 20K show quality mirror finish Black Cherry metallic paint
coated-show waxed and detailed with L88 hood and custom open
headlights and shaved door handles
• Full custom hand stitched matching black cherry leather sport
bucket seat interior with billet steering wheel Custom leather dash
New custom door panels and carpet
• Fast ratio power steering
• "Be Cool" triple core all aluminum radiator module w/ 2 "puller"
• Optional upgraded factory air conditioning heat
• Ceramic Coated Hedman steel exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers and
true dual exhaust (sounds great!)
• 17" custom Budnik polished alloys with hi speed radials
• Color Matched removable T-tops with storage bag
• Fully restored gauge setup including 160 MPH Speedometer and 7K
• Custom upgraded digital audio system, Bluetooth, Satellite and
• Optional power windows and power locks
• Optional Tilt AND telescopic steering column plus billet steering
• Budnik custom Aluminum Alloys with hi-speed radials
• Custom touches like pop up headlight removal, frenched antenna,
custom taillights, custom side skirts, front and rear spoilers.
This is how you buy a custom show corvette and not have to wait 3
years to get it done!
1976 Chevrolet Corvette
Exterior Color:Dark cherry
Interior Color:Custom Dark cherry/grey full leather interior
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.