'82 AMC / JEEP CJ-8 SCRAMBLER 4X4 SUOER RARE!!! • The Original
Genetic Blueprint for today's modern Jeep Gladiator
• One of only 7,759 made in 1982
• Removable Convertible Hardtop
• Legendary 265ci 6 cylinder with 205 ft-lb of Torque
• Borg Warner T5 5 Speed HD Automatic Transmission + New HD
• Jeep Legendary All-Wheel-Drive with Locking Front Hubs
• New White Paint professionally detailed and show waxed
• New Cognac Highback Buckets, Console, Dash and Door Panels
• Removable,Polycarbonate Hard Top Color-Matched to the stripes and
• HD Chrome Front and Rear Bumper
• Roll Bar finished in Body Color
• Rhino Lined and color tinted bed box spray liner
• Removable Doors
• Classic Jeep Dash with 6K RPM Tach and 85MPH Speedo
• 3-Spoke Black Steering Wheel
• Upgraded Digital Stereo, with Modern Convenience Classic
• Optional Power Steering
• Power Disc Brakes
• Optional Factory Period Correct OEM Chrome "Pie Cut" wheels with
Matching Rear Mounted Spare with 235 / 75 R15 All-Terrain Tires
• Great sounding Exhaust
• Show or enjoy cruising top down or Trail-Blazing, in this Rare
'82 Jeep Scrambler, have fun in a JEEP thats a JEEP but doesn't
look like the rest!
1982 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
Exterior Color:Olympic white
Interior Color:Sahara beige buckets
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.