'72 CHEVELLE SS454 FACTORY AC AND 4 SPEED!
• Professional Restoration of this SuperSport Chevelle (look under
• Rebuilt LS5 Big Block 454/ 365hp V8
• Cowl Induction flapper hood and correct fresh air-air Cleaner
• Correct Chevrolet Muncie 4 speed close ratio Transmission
• Heavy Duty 12-Bolt, Rear Differential with 3:31 Gears
• Optional F41 Performance Suspension
• Mirror Finish, Correct "75" Code, Cranberry Red Paint with Black
Stripes, professionally show waxed and detailed
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Great looking Black Bucket seat interior with full factory
• Full Factory gauges including 7K RPM Tach and 120 MPH
• Original Chevelle SuperSport steering wheel
• Original AM Delco radio
• Optional and rare cold factory air-conditioning AC
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Optional working cowl induction hood with correct fresh air-air
• Fast-Ratio Power Steering
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Original SuperSport wheels with High Speed BF Goodrich Radial
• Great sounding dual exhaust system with correct Super Sport
• Hi Power LS 5 454 big block V8, HD 4 speed and 2 sets of keys
• Show or drive this nicely optioned , LS 5, air-conditioned, 4
speed Legendary 1972 Chevelle SS454
1972 Chevrolet Chevelle
Exterior Color:Cranberry red w/ black stripes
Interior Color:Black buckets
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.