1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS. VIN: 1D80J2K555160. Nice Maroon Paint with White SS Stripes. Nice Black interior / Bucket seats / Center console / SS dash and gauges. Great running 350 V8 engine. Turbo 350 automatic transmission. Factory AC. Headers / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power steering. Power front disc brakes. Runs and drives great! Solid underneath. Folder of receipts from work done.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Maroon paint (Original color / Has been repainted).
• Cowl hood with White SS stripes.
•15" SS wheels with 215/70-15 Cooper Cobra tires.
• Factory black interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console / SS Dash and gauges.
• Strong running 350 V8 engine.
• Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Factory AC (blows cool not cold).
• Headers / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Power steering / Power front disc brakes.
• The odometer reads 89,456 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great / Folder of receipts from work done.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.