1962 Chevrolet Impala 409 4 Speed. VIN: 21747S192924. Nice Blue paint with Billet Specialties wheels. Excellent running 409 V8 engine (not the original engine). Edelbrock dual quad carburetors. 4 speed manual transmission. Champion aluminum radiator. Manual steering. Power front disc brakes. Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Very nice underside / Runs and drives great. Nice older restoration.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
•Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Great body with nice Blue paint (original color/ has been repainted).
• Staggered 18" and 20: Billet Specialties wheels with 245/40/18-275/35/20 tires.
• Nice Blue interior (original color).
• Factory bench seat / 4 speed floor shifter.
• Factory Am radio (inop).
• Excellent running 409 V8 engine (not the original engine / runs very strong).
• Edelbrock dual quad carburetors.
• 4 speed manual transmission.
• Champion aluminum radiator.
• Manual steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 41,260 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Nice older restoration.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.