'68 CAMARO RS/SS RARE MATCHING #'s Coupe
• Original numbers matching 350cid V8 @ 295 HP
• Upgraded HEI ignition and Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor
• Optional Special order "M13" manual transmission
• Factory HD 12-Bolt Posi-Trac Rear Differential
• Correct "RR" Code, Mirror Finish Matador Red paint with White
nose stripe show waxed and detailed
• Iconic RS hideaway headlight Front End
• Correct SS "Ice Cube Tray" Hood
• Great looking, Correct 724 Code Red Deluxe Bucket Seat Interior
• Original factory gauges including 120 MPH Speedo
• Original 3-spoke "SS" Steering wheel
• Original factory AM radio
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Dash
• Show ready detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk Compartment
• Camaro Rally Wheels with redline radial tires
• Great sound Factory True Dual Exhaust
• Show or just enjoy going for a drive in this Fully Restored,
Collector Quality, '68 Camaro RS/SS
1968 Chevrolet Camaro
Exterior Color:Matador red w/ white stripe
Interior Color:Red bucket seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.