If you are a "True Racing" Enthusiast, wanting to own a very
special high performance Track Car, this 2004 Subaru STI, built by
Crown Concepts, is the one! It will produce 1131 horsepower with
770 ft-lbs of torque, and is built to WIN, and WIN a lot. If you
like speed, performance, and uniqueness, make the call or stop by
the showroom here at 3930 W. Costco Dr., Tucson, AZ.!
Here are the Highlights:
Crown Assembled Short Block, Utilizing Crown Specs:
- Outfront V4 Closed Deck
- Pinned Mains
- Forged Rods, Manley Turbo Tuff
- Forged Pistons, Manley Turbo Tuff
- OEM Crankshaft
- King Race Engine Bearings
- ARP Case Bolts
- Outfront 1/2 Inch Head Studs
- Crown PVD CNC Port
- Ferrea Competition Plus Valves
- (+1) MM SS Intake & Exhaust Valves
- GSC Bronze Valve Guides
- Supertech Drag Only Dual Valve Springs
- BC 280 Camshafts
- AVCS Deleted
- BC Adjustable Cam Gears
- JE Pro Seal Head Gaskets
- Process West Intake Manifold
- IAG TGV Delete Housings
- Crown Custom Crankcase Breather Setup
- Crown Custom Coolant Reservoir and Catch Can
Crown Forward Facing Turbo System
- PTE 7275 Turbo
- 321SS, 4 into 1 Exhaust manifold
- 44mm Tial Wastgate
- 4 Port Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
- Custom Air to Water Intercooler System
- 1500 HP rated CSF Intercooler Core
- LPS Intercooler Piping Clamp Setup
- Tial 50mm BOV
Crown Concepts LLC., is excited to offer this "One of a Kind
Build", and you will want to be first! Open Monday through Friday
from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST and you can reach us at 1-520-900-7586.
This 2004 Subaru STI is the Total Package.
2004 Subaru Impreza
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.