1969 Ford Mustang GT Tuxedo edition convertible 1 of 2 !!!!
• 1 of only 2 built in this combination per Marti report! (299,824
Built that year!)
• Beautiful, Professional Rotisserie restoration ( look under this
• Factory Ford's "M" code 351cid V8 w/ Holley 4-BBL Carb with ram
• Close ratio top loader manual transmission
• Ford 9" Rear Differential with 3.25 Traction-lok
• Mirror finish, Correct "M5" Code Wimbledon White paint with
Tuxedo blackout hood paint scheme
• Great looking, correct "7A" code black bucket seat interior with
full factory console
• Factory black power convertible top with matching boot
• Factory gauges including 120mph speedo and 8K RPM Autometer
• Stainless and wood 3-spoke Steering Wheel
• Show ready Detailed engine compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Tartan Mat and full spare
• Optional Fast-Ratio, Ultra-sharp, Power Steering
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
Restored original factory AM radio
• Factory GT wheels with BFG Radial T/A's
• Great sounding correct Dual Exhaust w/ Gt split tips
Show detailed engine compartment
• Show detailed trunk with matching spare and jack setup
• Marti Auto Works Deluxe Marti Report
• Deluxe Marti report, window sticker, super rare, restored real
deal documented tuxedo edition Gt convertible, don't miss it.
• Show or drive this collector quality, Real Deal 69 Mustang GT
Tuxedo edition convertible
1969 Ford Mustang
Exterior Color:Wimbledon white w/ black stripes
Interior Color:black buckets
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.