1970 Chevrolet Camaro. VIN: 124870N583430. 350 V8 engine. 700R4 automatic transmission. Power steering / Power brakes (Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes). Cold Vintage Air air-conditioning. RideTech "Strongarm" control arms / RideTech 4 link rear suspension. Coil-Over shocks, front and rear / Hotchkis sub-frame connectors. Ceramic coated headers with Flowmaster mufflers. Nice Yellow paint with Torq Thrust wheels. Bucket seat interior with Dakota Digital gauges. Runs and drives excellent.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice code: "51" Daytona Yellow paint (original color has been repainted).
• Blacky vinyl top.
• Nice trim, glass and moldings.
• 18" Torque Thrust D wheels with 235/45/18, 275/40/18 tires.
• Nice black, factory style interior with bucket seats and center console.
• Dakota Digital gauges.
• Leather wrapped LeCarra steering wheel.
• 350ci V8 engine with Edelbrock intake and carburetor.
• 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive.
• Power steering / Power brakes (Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes).
• Cold Vintage Air air-conditioning.
• RideTech "Strongarm" control arms / RideTech 4 link rear suspension.
• Coil-Over shocks, front and rear / Hotchkis sub-frame connectors.
• Ceramic coated headers with Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 2,725 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very solid Camaro
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees