'65 SHELBY 427 COBRA
• 427 Cobra Professionally built by Backdrat Racing
• Garage kept, low mileage example titled as a '65!
• Ford Racing 427cid V8 @500HP!,
• Polished Serpentine Pulley System
• Aluminum Radiator with Dual electric fans
• Tremec TKO500 close ratio 5 speed manual transmission
• Heavy duty BMW Posi-Traction rear differential
• Fully independent multi-link rear suspension
• Mirror finish Sterling Gray paint w/ Silver stripes,
professionally show waxed and detailed
• New Backdraft Racing Gray Bucket seat interior w/ 4 point
• Full array of period correct VDO gauges including 220MPH Speedo
and 8K RPM Tach
• Leather stainless 3 spoke steering wheel
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes
• Modern Rack + Pinion Steering
• 17" Halibrand knock off polished alloys with high speed 245F 315R
• Great sounding headers Side-pipe dual exhaust
• Show or drive this incredible '65 427 Cobra
1965 AC Cobra
Exterior Color:Sterling Gray with Silver "Shelby" Stripes
Interior Color:Gray Bucket Seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.