1970 Ford Torino Cobra. VIN: 0H38J127704. Nice Vermillion Paint. Hideaway headlights (inop). Great Running 429 V8 Engine (not the original engine 70-74 Block). Shaker hood (added). C6 Automatic Transmission (was originally a 4 speed). Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Rear traction bars. Power Disc Brakes / Power steering. Factory Style Bucket Seats. Factory Tach. B&M floor shifter. Factory "J" Code Super Cobra Jet / Drag Pack Torino. Marti Report.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice code "1" Vermillion paint (original color / has been repainted)
• 15" Magnum 500 wheels with 235/60/15 and 255/70/15 tires.
• Shaked hood / Hideaway headlights (inop).
• Nice Black interior.
• Bucket seats / B&M floor shifter.
• Factory Tach.
• 429 V8 engine (runs strong / not the original engine 70-74 Block).
• C6 3 speed automatic transmission (Was originally a 4 speed / Pedal still in the car).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Power steering / Power front disc brakes.
• Was originally a traction lock 4:30 rear gear.
• The odometer reads 81,986 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Factory "J" Code Super Cobra Jet / Drag Pack Torino.
• Marti Report.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.