1957 Chevrolet 210 Townsman Wagon, AACA Grand National Senior
winner and 2019 Chevrolet of the Year, lovingly restored by it's
second owner, only 66,000 miles, gorgeous Tropical Turquoise and
India Ivory paint, immaculate Charcoal and White interior, gleaming
chrome and trim, smooth and peppy 283 cu in 185 HP V8, automatic
transmission, dual exhaust, dual side view mirrors, AM radio, seat
belts, electric clock, electric wipers, windshield washer, tissue
dispenser, back-up lights, door handle guards, roof rack, deluxe
wheel covers with spinners, wide white wall tires, runs and drives
as good as it looks, ready for you to campaign on the show circuit,
or drive anywhere, truly magnificent! And, it comes with a
matching, fully functional electric toy car.
Please call Carlo Connors at 610-505-8612, or email at
, or visit www.ConnorsMotorcar.com
History: The history of this car, compiled through vehicle
registration records and information from the second owner, is
summarized below. Copies of available documents will be provided to
the new owner.
• 1957 Model Year - Purchased new by Felix Gelhausen, Fort
• 1961 (May) - Title transferred to Anna Gelhausen (Wife), Fort
• 1961 (July) - New Title issued to Anna Gelhausen, Point Pleasant,
NJ (Owner moved to NJ)
• 1961 to 1996 - Driven sparingly by Anna Gelhausen.
• 1996 to 1998 - stored in the garage.
• 1998 - Purchased from the estate of Anna Gelhanusen by Robert and
Sue Hager, Wall, NJ.
• 1998 to 2012 - stored in garage, not licensed for street use.
• 2012 - Purchased by Andy Barcellona, Brick, NJ, the current owner
who was the second person to license the car for street use.
• 2012 to 2021 - the car has been garage stored during restoration
work and trailered to AACA judging events.
To achieve this high level of refinement, the current owner has
meticulously prepared the car for each judging event. Every part of
the interior, engine compartment, exterior, and the underside has
been thoroughly restored to its original condition.