'73 Road Runner Survivor #'s matching loaded with options
• #'s matching fully documented car 1 of only 1991 built!
• Original paperwork and full history
• 2 build sheets, fender tag, owners manuals 2 sets of keys
• Original chalk marks on hood, valve covers
• Factory Air-conditioned AC car
• Big block Matching #'s E68 Code 400 Chrysler V8
• Optional HD 727 Torqueflite automatic transmission
• HD 8 3/4 rear differential
• Optional Power steering and HD suspension
• Factory sway bar
• Optional Power disc brakes
• Factory original correct coded Basin Street Blue (Petty blue in a
Dodge) exterior color Professionally show waxed and polished
• Performance Hood treatment and Power hood bulge factory hood
• Correct coded great looking Black interior
• Iconic over the roof strobe and side stripe
• Factory exhaust tips
• Factory tinted glass
• Factory electric clock
• Optional Factory AM / FM radio and period correct 8 track
• Original Factory Bias ply spare and factory jack
• This is the way to buy a factory basin blue car, #'s matching
survivor car, ready to show and enjoy it just the way it left the
1973 Plymouth Road Runner
Exterior Color:Basin blue
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.