'67 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS/SS, 4 SPEED RESTORED! • Show Ready
Restoration and ready to cruise (look under this car!)
• For '67 Camaro SS only, Chevrolet 350cid V8 @ 295 HP
• Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission with Hurst Shifter
• Heavy Duty 12 bolt Rear Differential
• Mirror Finished correct code "C" Ermine white paint with red SS
stripes Professionally Show Waxed Detailed
• Iconic RS Front and Rear End Package and cowl induction hood
• Great looking Chrome + Stainless Trim
• Like New correct "741" coded red Bucket seat Deluxe interior with
full Factory Center Console
• Factory dash with gauges, 120MPH Speedo and Console Gauges
• Camaro 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
• All new Carpets, Door Panels and Restored Dash
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment, battery topper and engine
• Optional Fast-Ratio, Ultra-Sharp, Power Steering
• Optional power disc brakes
• Optional Front and rear spoilers
• 15" Rally Wheels with BFG Radial T/A's
• Great Sounding Factory Style Dual Exhaust
• Documentation including Owners Manual and 2 sets of Key too!
• Show or Drive this Great Looking, Investment Grade, Collector
Quality, '67 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS350 coupe.
1967 Chevrolet Camaro
Exterior Color:Ermine White
Interior Color:Red Bucket Seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.