65 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE RARE TRIPLE WHITE, 4 SPEED, AC!!! •
Professional restoration of the iconic pony car, the '65 Mustang
• Original Ford 289cid with 4-bbl V-8 @ 225hp
• Optional 4-speed manual transmission
• Original Heavy Duty rear differential
• Great looking, mirror finish Wimbledon white paint show waxed and
• White power convertible top with color matching boot
• Great looking, White bucket seat interior with custom console
• Factory gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Temp, Oil and Fuel
• Optional color matched 3-spoke steering wheel
• Upgraded AM/FM/Digital Sound with Cassette and upgraded
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Interior Trim
• Great looking chrome + stainless trim
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Tartan Mat with spare tire
• Modern Vintage air brand cold Air conditioning and upgraded
• Optional "Pony" Wheels with Redline radial tires
• Great sounding Dual Exhaust
• Show or drive this, Show Ready, Investment grade, collector
quality '65 Mustang 4 speed Air Conditioned Convertible
1965 Ford Mustang
Exterior Color:Wimbledon white w/ red stripes
Interior Color:Red Pony Interior
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.