'69 PLYMOUTH ROAD RUNNER CONVERTIBLE! • Rare car! 1 of 2128
Convertibles built in 1969!
• Real Deal #'s matching Factory "E63" 383 V8 @ 335 HP!
• Mirror finished factory code "R6" Torch Red paint, show waxed and
detailed (look under this car!)
• Period correct HD 727 3 speed automatic transmission,
• Factory "A31" High performance 8 3/4 rear end with sure grip 3.91
• Great sounding factory dual exhaust
• Optional power steering
• Optional front disc brakes
• Great looking new Black power convertible top,
• Recently restored Black interior with new carpet, door panels and
custom floor mats
• Factory "R11" solid state Am radio
• Great looking period correct Magnum 500 Wheels w/ redline radial
• Beautiful Chrome and stainless trim throughout
• Show ready detailed Trunk area with spare and Correct jack
• Original 26" hi flow radiator with vin stamped core support
• Factory Road Runner "meep meep" horns
• This is how you buy a rare, match #'s,Torch red,1969 Road Runner
1969 Plymouth Road Runner
Exterior Color:Bright red
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.