71 HAND BUILT FIAT JOLLY BEACH CRUISER FULLY RESTORED !
• Beautiful restoration of this classic Italian history,
Manufactured and restored by Italy craftsmen,
• Original, Rebuilt 500cc twin engine, 55 mpg!
• Original, Rebuilt 4-speed manual transmission,
• Mirror finish Positiano yellow paint, show waxed and
• New Linen Cabrio roof,
• New Chrome and Stainless Exterior Trim,
• Great looking real hand sewn chestnut wicker 5 seat interior with
• Restored correct Fiat 500 White steering wheel,
• Full Restored Dash with 120km/h speedo w/ "Luci, Generatore,
Benzina" and "Olio" lights,
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment,
• New correct wheels w/ Wide White Wall tires,
• Great sounding factory style exhaust,
• Bought in person in Italy and imported by one of our own!
• Ultra-cool, Investment grade, Collector quality '71 Fiat 500
Jolly,Just like being transported back to Italy, you can almost
smell the fresh pasta!!!
1971 Fiat 500
Exterior Color:Positano yellow
Interior Color:Chestnut Wicker
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.